Sunday, May 10, 2020

Weekly Update for May 11-15

Dear Parents,

I wanted to wish all the Mom's a wonderful Happy Mother's Day - sorry we didn't get to create you something handmade from the classroom this year. Gives a whole new meaning to how special those creations are.

Some notes from last week:

  • A few of the children were asking about Scratch Coding - I've signed up for a class account and have linked it to the top of the Workspace if they would like to use it. This is a completely optional activity.

  • If you child is completing the PRINTABLE work, the only way for me to see the work is for you to EMAIL a picture of it to me or send it through Class Dojo. Thank you!

Google Meet

I was sad to have missed this week's meet - thank you to Mme. Caminiti who was still able to run it!

This week’s Google Meet will be scheduled on:


I will send an invitation to the meeting through the child’s school email a few minutes before.

I will be publishing this week's Hapara Workspace titled "Learning at Home Week of May 11-15" tonight with work from Mme. Caminiti and I for this week. This week includes a small project that students will start on Monday and have more time "scheduled" to work on it on Friday. The project will be due on Sunday (if you would like more time, don't hesitate to ask!) The students can work on it throughout the week as they would like. I think they are really going to like this project and I'm excited to see what they come up with!

As always, any questions, comments or concerns - please don't hesitate to reach out!



Marina Summers

0 comments:

Post a Comment